Our Client is seeking a Solution Architect for a long term contract opportunity to provide consulting services to their Government client in Canberra.
Within this role you will be responsible for:
- Collaborate with clients Business and IT team and provide technical expertise in IAM, MQ upgrade and Data Power Implementation
- Identify architecture and capability gaps, evaluating solution alternatives to develop an effective implementation strategy
- Ensure overall quality of architecture solutions throughout the development process
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Demonstrated experience leading IAM, MQ Upgrade and Data Power Implementation in technology or business consulting firm
- In-depth experience/knowledge of IAM products (SiteMinder Policy Builder, Directory)
- Proven experience Application Architecture (Java), Broker & MQ
- Excellent requirement gathering, analysis and stakeholder management skills
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently hold a minimum NV2 clearance to apply for this role.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Peggy Jones on 02 6245 1700 quoting Job Reference: 201273.
Please note only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.