The Hypercare Lead role is responsible for the delivery of the Hypercare function across all projects within this large Brisbaned based utilities organisation's enterprise portfolio. The role works hand in hand with Project Managers and the Change/Learning team. Position requirements are as follows:
- Working with business and project teams to develop tailored project specific Hypercare plans to cover the heightened post go live support period and handover process at end of Hypercare.
- Lead workshops and meetings with various project and business teams to understand and identify required support mechanisms for the key impacted users.
- Identify and implement support tools necessary to support the execution of Hypercare.
- Document the support processes that will be invoked throughout the Hypercare period including incident and defect management.
- Identify key reporting metrics that will provide insight into senior stakeholders around emerging trends through Hypercare and remediation actions that are being taken e.g. user adoption metrics to ensure successful exit from Hypercare.
- Manage the Hypercare exit process.
- Responsible for development of support onboarding materials and facilitating support team upskilling sessions (note this does not include system training content but training on how to provide support during the Hypercare period)
- Responsible for leading and managing the centralised Hypercare control centre/s to ensure root causes of issues are quickly identified and addressed through coordination of remediation activities.
- Responsible for scheduling and managing various check in meetings with various stakeholders as a forum to share information and ensure issues are being addressed.
- Responsible for direct management of a HyperCare co-ordinator that supports the lead role.
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Leading a team to ensure Hypercare is delivered for the portfolio.
- Stakeholder engagement with managers who's teams are impacted by the project release.
- Compliance with all relevant Legislation, policies, procedures and practices as varied from time to time.
To be successful in this role you must have:
- Demonstrated experience and understanding of the complexities associated with large portfolios and programs of work with developed understanding in supporting all project phases through your project management experience or similar.
- Demonstrated experience in leading workshops to analyse support requirements and develop support plans with key stakeholders. Ability to highlight potential support risks and user adoption issues when solutions are implemented.
- Demonstrated experience in project support phase with a strong understanding of incident, change and knowledge management processes.
- Demonstrated experience in working within a business to lead change adoption, ability to solve complex business problems and manage their implementation
- Demonstrated experience in leading a team to inspire and hold the team accountable to deliver the required Hypercare activities
- Demonstrated ability in communicating with all forms of stakeholders, to ensure the appropriate changes are communicated and decisions are made in a timely manner
- The following would also be advantageous:
- Experience with PMBOK/Prince 2 project management methodology (or similar)
- Experience in business process modelling and associated tools eg. Visio
- Understanding ITIL framework
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Stephanie Mlady on 3003 7629 quoting reference 214445.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button. Please note applications for this role close 5pm Sunday 27th June.