Fresh Graduate | UiPath Application Developer & Support Analyst
- Be mentored in RPA & UIPath - Amazing Career Development Opportunity
- Market Leading Energy Company | Large Scale Automation & Technology Uplift Program
- Excellent Salary | Flex Working & Location
Calling Fresh Graduates, who are passionate in UIPath RPA Application Support/Development with Advance UIPath Certification for a high-profile Energy Retailer. Flex work & location
- Be a part of a UIPath RPA Automation program, which is part of a larger strategic technology automation and uplift project initiative for one of Australia's leading energy retailers.
- Be exposed to vendor management engagements and deliver business value through managing the end-to-end delivery of UIPath solutions.
- You will receive close mentoring working with the team leader and senior developers.
- The client has a superb and close-knit team culture, with either fully remote or totally flexible work arrangements for either Victoria or East Coast based candidates.
- Be a part of an information technology advocate team, with an ambition to deliver best-in-class technology strategies and solutions
- Looking for an expert in working in an ITIL environment with skills in UiPath
- Has strong analytical and problem-solving abilities with excellent attention to detail, an ability to work autonomously and effectively plan, organize, and prioritize workload
- Has excellent written and verbal communication skills and able to demonstrate experience in providing technology support to business in a multi sourced environment (both internal and external support teams)
- Reporting to the Automation and Optimization Leader, The UIPath Application Support Analyst is responsible for the management, monitoring, and reporting of the UIPath Robotics Automation Platform in line with the ITIL framework
- Working in our supportive team, this exciting role will give you the opportunity to take ownership and make it your own, whilst learning and evolving technologies
Key Skill Requirements
- Has UIPath Application Development and Support project experience
- Advanced Certification in UiPath
- Familiarity in setting Up and Running UIPath Orchestrator Admin Module and demonstrated understanding of UIPath Architecture
- Passionate in pursuing UIPath RPA Development and Support career
- Familiar in Writing Rules using Confluence and JIRA
- Solid ITIL Environment knowledge
- Ideally has experience with some or all the following programming languages: Microsoft Technology (VB .NET, Windows, Internet Explorer, SQL Server, Web Services)
If interested and you think you're the right person for this opportunity, please select APPLY or contact Gian email@example.com quoting reference number 246026.