Role : FICO Consultant
Finance Consultant for SAP S/4HANA Public Cloud Implementation
Minimum Years of Experience: 10 Years of Experience deploying SAP (including S/4HANA On Premise) Finance solutions for Customers
Minimum 1 Implementation Experience in SAP S/4HANA Public Cloud is required
SAP S/4HANA Public Cloud Certification is preferred
Skill set required:-
- Experience in the full life cycle project implementation process, including requirements analysis, prototyping, configuration, testing and documentation.
- Should have worked on Configuration of FI Sub-modules General Ledger (FI-GL), Accounts Payable (FI-AP), Accounts Receivables (FI-AR) and Asset Accounting (FI-AA).
- Having configuration and working experience in areas of Electronic banking, with FSCM In-house Cash, Collections and Dispute Management, Cash and Liquidity Management.
- Nice to have knowledge on Treasury and Risk Management
- Should have worked in Integration environments with FI-MM and FI-SD Integration and Project Systems
- Should have worked in preparation of Functional specs as per the business requirement.
- Should have worked in Profitability Analysis (CO-PA)
- Experience and ability to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment proactively.
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills and ability to understand existing business processes.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, written and verbal communication skills including ability to communicate clearly will all levels of management.
- Must be familiar with the cloud implementation approach for S/4 Hana.
Please click the "APPLY" button now if this role sounds of interest to you.
For a more detailed discussion with regards to this role, please call Meg Geronimo at 9409 4716 quoting job ref# 201193