My client, a leading Australian transport company are looking to bring on an Experience and Visual Designer to work across their check-in channels.
- Discovery phase: kick-off workshops, research, defining insights and opportunities for problem solving
- Define phase: identifying high-value ideas, facilitating ideations sessions, design thinking
- Prototyping: user testing solutions with both internal staff and external customers
- Working in squads to deliver the UXand UI to the developers for Agile sprints
- BAU work
You will have:
- Knowledge and understanding of Lean and Agile methodologies
- Keen eye for detail
- Ability to collaborate with mulitple stakeholders
Interested parties should apply directly via the link below or contact Ellen on 9409 4700 quoting reference number 197785 for more details.