About the Company
Our client is a Victorian State Governmental Department
About the role
The Enterprise Data Modeller will report directly to the Chief Data Officer. The overall goal of the division this role sits in will be to contribute to the delivery of a comple digital transformation across the organisation.
- Develop the Enterprise Data Model to enable a clear and common understanding of business data and information needs as part of the data strategy
- Clarify and formalise business and system data requirements, structures, relationships, and rules to optimise use of the Data & Analytics Platform
- Analyse the enterprise systems, applications, data stores and middleware to produce a high- quality enterprise data modelling artefact's
- Create logical and physical data models using best practices (standards, naming conventions etc) to ensure high data quality and reduced redundancy
Skills and experience
- 5 years' experience in a similar role or data/information modeller position
- Experience with interrogating enterprise systems, applications, and middleware processes
- Experience with dimensional modelling, entity-relationship models using relational techniques
- Experience using enterprise data modelling tools (i.e., EA Sparx, ERWin, ER Studio, etc)
- Sound knowledge of data modelling practises, processes, documentation, and artefacts
- Results driven, analytical and creative thinker, and innovative problem solver
- Experience working in an Agile environment with minimal supervision
- Stakeholder management
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Lisa Miller on (02) 8267 2466 quoting reference 244933.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.