Our client is one of Australia's leading Wealth Management companies. As Senior Enterprise Architect you will develop the IT strategy and Enterprise Architecture roadmap and ensure its integration with the enterprise's strategic planning process. You will be passionate about building relationships with key business unit leaders to develop a clear understanding of business needs and ensures cost-effective and achievable design for the delivery of IT services. This role will see you collaborate with leadership and subject matter experts to build a holistic view of the company strategic, processes and information technology assets.
Responsibilities will include the following:
- Take ownership of the Group's Enterprise Architecture capability across architecture domains by producing current, future and transition state architectures aligned to the organisation's strategy and core values
- Manage the Enterprise Architecture Process, Architecture Review Board Committee and EA Repository
- Assist with introducing Agile practices in including Agile Enterprise Architecture
- Provide robust Architecture Governance across each domain
- Lead the development of policies, standards and guidelines that direct the selection, development, implementation and use of Information Technology within the organization
- Work with the Solution Architects, Strategists, Technologists, Vendors and PMO to produce and deliver enterprise solutions that are scalable, robust, efficient and cost effective
- Work with the Technology Portfolio Manager in determining project sizes, complexity and feasibility
- Demonstrate awareness by providing clear explanations for actions taken, relative to customer requirements, needs and industry trends
- Communicates ideas or positions in a persuasive manner that builds support, agreement or commitment
Knowledge and qualifications:
- Bachelor's or master's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent work experience
- You will have experience as a Senior Enterprise Architect in IT preferably within financial services with demonstratable leadership responsibilities that may include multiple geographies
- Solid experience in industry-leading, large, cross-functional teams and or enterprise-wide programs
- Exceptional leadership skills with the ability to develop and communicate an IT vision
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Roni Rea on 02 8267 2483 quoting reference 240147.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.