Role - Engagement Officer / Jr Business Analyst
Initial engagement till March'22
Brisbane CBD, Flexible work arrangement
About the role
This role would support a large EDRMS implementation project by following pre-defined implementation model with business engagement resources and scripts.
Required skills and experience
- Logical thinker and adherence to process
- Engaging facilitator, clear communicator, and active listener
- High-level organisational and attention to detail skills
- Ability to organise & document virtual workshops & meetings
- Excellent presentation and stakeholder management skills
- Experience working under tight timeframes and conflicting priorities
- Experience using virtual engagement tools e.g., Microsoft Teams
- Experience in EDRMS / Content Management/ recordkeeping would be nice to have
For more information, please contact Moitri Banerjee on 07 3003 7647 OR Carrie Watts on 07 3003 7644 quoting reference 240516.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.