Our Federal Government Client is seeking a skilled Test Lead to work closely with technical and business teams. You will be responsible for successful delivery of the program's testing effors.
This is a long-term non-ongoing role, located at our Client's Canberra City location.
As the selected candidate, you will:
- Coordinate testing effort across a number of testing teams through the software development and delivery life-cycle.
- Formulate and implement software testing strategies.
- Manage resources.
- Prepare/review test plans and reports.
- Advocate for quality and good testing practice including ensuring consistent practice across multiple testing teams.
- Manage and resolve issues that impede testing effort.
- Engage and communicate with stakeholders including articulation and escalation of critical risks.
To be successful in this role, you should have:
- Strong planning and management skills with the ability to work in an environment of ambiguity and constant change.
- Strong communication skills with an ability to coordinate activities and test artifacts across multiple teams.
- Ability to quickly build and maintain strong relationships to assist in central coordination of broad test activities.
- Ability to influence and promote the use of good testing practices
- An understanding of test approaches for front-end (UI) and back-end systems.
- Experience in a variety of testing efforts, techniques and tools.
- The successful applicant will need energy and resilience to achieve results.
- Familiarity with Cloud Based systems essential. Experience testing using AWS native services an advantage.
- Project Management and/or IT experience/qualifications are desirable, but not essential.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess Baseline Federal Government Security Clearances.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Carissa Burgos on 02 9137 8700 quoting Job Reference: # 205191
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.