Our client, a large IT global consultancy, is seeking to engage an experienced EIAM Architect.
You will be joining an existing team and will be required to take part in project deployment and maintenance from the Sydney office location.
This is a key role within the project, you must be a clear and precise communicator in English with outstanding documentation skills as you will be liaising with business stakeholders of all levels.
To be eligible for this opportunity, you must be an Australian Citizen or permanent resident
- 8 to 10 years of experience in EIAM
- Minimum 2+ years as Architec
- Provide overall Technical Leadership in IDM
- Primary escalation or SPOC for customer team
- Take Ownership to drive Critical incidents.
- Responsible for Problem& Incident management analysis.
- Stakeholder reporting for Application Performance reviews
- Highly technical background
- Vocational qualifications or certifications
- Comfortable in influencing Leadership/Steering committees
For more information, please contact Pooja Gupta, quotting ref: 199913