You will be required to:
- Design, develop and build a database in Django framework using python language.
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of the software and the ability to create a database with coding for workflows, data inputs and outputs and integration with other systems.
- Create a database over a period of 12 months in work sprints as required.
- Work effectively in a small team environment.
- Provide knowledge/skills transfer to other team members; and record and maintain files/information in accordance with requirements.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Python development skills (intermediate to advanced)
- Django Web Framework development skills (intermediate to advanced)
- PostGRESQL/My SQL skills (highly desirable)
- Well-developed analytical and conceptual skills (highly desirable)
- Experience in bringing projects that scale, and are adaptable to evolving future requirements (desirable)
- Ability to mentor junior staff and provide guidance on Python best practice (desirable)
- Familiarity with test driven development and standards for the production of robust code (desirable)
For more information or to apply, please contact Josie Bandiola on 02 9054 8710 quoting Job Reference: 239562