- Perm Opportunity
- Location: CBD
Our client is looking for a Disaster Recovery Analyst to join its IT team.
You will be responsible for developing disaster recovery plans, associated test procedures, and will be involved in all phases of strategy development and implementation.
What we are looking for
The successful candidate will have strong experience in operational/project management roles with experience in technical level support. You will have demonstrated experience in disaster recovery planning, test execution and IT incident management.
- Previous experience as a Disaster Recovery Analyst
- Experience with Ransomware is highly desirable
- Sound written and oral communications skills and proven experience in preparing and writing reports and delivering presentations
- Proven experience in strong organisational skills and meeting set timeframes in a fast paced environment
- Demonstrated ability to make decisions independently
- Highly proficient in MS Office suite including PowerPoint, Project and Visio
- Demonstrated experience in analysing and evaluating business requirements
- Excellent interpersonal skills with proven experience with collaborating with stakeholders
Great Chance to join a market leader- For more info contact Aparna on Aparna.firstname.lastname@example.org