Our Federal Government Client is seeking the support of a knowledgeable and talented Data Analyst for a 6-month contracting opportunity with extension options. The successful candidate will be required to gather and consolidate data to inform decisions on Panel arrangements, Policies (Policy reviews) and WoFG supplier arrangements.
The Successful Candidate will possess:
- Demonstratable experience in working with SQL databases, Azure environments and Sharepoint
- Experience in presenting to Band 2 or equivalent level executives
- Technical competence for the role
- Well developed skills and experience in supporting evidence policy for Government
- Previous experience in supporting engagement across industry and government stakeholders to deliver government priorities
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess a Federal Government Baseline Security Clearance to apply.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Druss Afele on 02 6245 1705 quoting Job Reference: 198042
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.