- Senior Role within the Digital Insights team with a focus on Customer Journeys
- Personalise the Customer Experience for a Financial Services organisation
- Mentor and coach team members on best practice in insights, analytics and optimisation
- Create compelling data driven narratives around Customer Experience
- Permanent Position - North Sydney Location - $120-130k package
About the company and the role
This ASX Top 20 financial services organisation has an opportunity within Digital Marketing Optimisation and Inisghts. They have a strong focus on maximising value for customers and offer all the benefits associated with working at a top ASX listed company including flexible working, opportunities for learning and development and internal progression.
You will be acting as a Consultant within the Wealth Digital Channels team of 9, consisting of consultants, insights analysts and analysts.
The team uses the latest technology to develop compelling data driven insights and narratives to personalise and optimise the customer journey from landing page to check out.
You will be responsible for
- Delivering digital insights to drive incremental online conversions and improved UX through tag implementation with Ensighten and reporting through Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics and Tableau
- Performing multivariate & A/B testing
- Developing a strategic optimisation roadmap for the team, including experiments set up correctly with robust tracking and reporting dashboards
- Contribute to digital strategy, identify areas for improvement and mentoring team members on analytics and optimisation best practice
You will need to demonstrate:
- Desire to mentor and coach team members and drive a culture of collaboration and improvement
- Experience using the following tools
- Adobe Analytics
- Google Analytics
- Multivariate testing deployment
- Adobe Target
- History of providing business driven insights from large amounts of data
To enquire further about this role or for further information please call Jack Richardson quoting Job #189396