Our Client is a rapidly growing, innovative, ASX listed organization with international presence. They are currently seeking an experienced, enthusiastic and ambitious Junior Digital Marketing Coordinator who will combine both their strategic marketing knowledge and strong communication skills to ensure that the client's industry thought leader status is reflected through all company communications.
We are ideally seeking commercial marketing experience along with Wordpress, as this is the current system in use. Any experience with Adobe Illustrator OR Photoshop, would be highly advantageous.
Responsibilities will include:
- Creating engaging content for multiple audiences across multiple channels;
- Supporting delivery and measurement of company-wide internal and external communications channels;
- Supporting the company's digital presence, profiles and content for social media channels and websites;
- Developing materials to support sales and business development;
- Coordinating event management and promotions.
- Strong, recent commercial experience in a similar role;
- A Bachelor's degree or equivalent in PR or Marketing;
- WordPress experience would be highly regarded;
- Experience using a CMS and Adobe Illustrator/Photoshop will be highly regarded;
- Experience managing social media within a business environment;
- Meticulous attention to detail;
- Superior organisational and communication skills;
- Creative, with a passion for technology;
- A high level of drive, self-motivation, ambition and enthusiasm;
- Seeking someone who is pragmatic and a good decision maker who demonstrates initiative;
- A fast learner with a thirst for knowledge and self-learning;
- Ability to work autonomously or within a team environment.
- Join a rapidly growing organization that will offer growth and career development opportunities;
- Fantastic office environment with regular social events;
- Diverse and flexible team culture;
- An open, collaborative team environment;
- Work in an industry that is exciting and currently thriving!!
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Lisa Williams quoting reference: 184324.
Please click the apply button.