Leading Media Agency is seeking a new Data Director. This company is part of a huge global brand and are doing great things in the worlds of customer intelligence, data-driven marketing and customer insights.
The purpose of the Data Director is to work in partnership with clients to understand their businesses, provide solutions around converting data to actionable insights and providing profitable results.
This role defines data-driven agendas, defines use cases for technology adoption, data strategy & partner selection as well as partner integration and activation on client accounts.
The requirement of the role is both strategic as well as showing real action and clear activation in data driven marketing. The role is split across a number of key clients. The Data Director will report into the Head of Media Investment and will support them in driving digital excellence, growth, innovation and thought leadership.
- Construct, promote and build client solutions
- Working with planners, client, strategy director and digital director to define an audience framework and data strategy for each brand and overall brand portfolio tapping into relevant data partners, publishers and first party data
- Become the technology and data steward and ensuring the technology elements fit together, support any desired changes, proactively suggest changes to improve data fluidity, reducing data loss / improving data match rates
- Feed into media partnership strategy based on data strategy needs
- Lead data driven marketing programme approach across the agency, supporting digital directors in the development of data strategies for their client
- Support new business pitches and prototyping work
- Tools: R, AWS, Datorama (highly desirable)
- Strong data and data driven marketing knowledge, able to interpret client requirements and translate these into clearly articulated, parcelled up agendas and strategies to accelerate how data and technology supports the maximization of client business outcomes.
- Knowledgeable about data types, sources, partners and what defines quality of data; expert in leveraging data in a media and non-media context for activation, measurement as well as strategic applications
- Excellent storytelling and communication skills to simplify complex digital concepts
- Architect innovative and highly effective digital marketing strategies, communication plans and integrated solutions.
- Effectively inspire and land digital solutions with planning teams and clients to drive client business
- High sense of ownership, drive, agenda setting
- Strong team player with a can do attitude and an ability to simplify as well as go into detail when necessary result
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Nick Barwick quoting reference: 189679