Multinational business with a market leading Digital Brand are seeking a Digital Data Analyst to join the analytics team that works behind the scence supporting their various Digital Sales, Service and Marketing Channels.
This business is considered an employer of choice and the continue to invest into the developement of their staff.
You will be responsible for the interpretation of business trends, customer behaviours and market dynamics and must be proficient in variety of analytical techniques including data, statistical and commercial analysis. You must be comfortable with digital tracking implementation across different digital assets.
Responsibilities will include:
- Querying digital data, performing analyses, and presenting findings in a clear and understandable language;
- Translating complex business questions into analytical tasks;
- Performing complex data, statistical and commercial analysis to understand how customer behaviour, product changes and adjustments to digital assets;
- Scoping, defining and implementing tracking solutions across digital assets, ensuring that all critical aspects of sales and service customer journeys are captured;
- Developing recommendations with a clearly articulated, structured argument;
- Delivering findings back to the senior stakeholders to drive well-informed decision-making;
Desired skills and experience:
- Maths / Stats / Quants qualification
- Previous experience in an Analytics role in a Digital Marketing, Digital Sales or Service environment
- Experience working in a large, complex environment
- Strong SQL Skills
- TAG Manager experience
- Experience implementing Digital Tracking across websites
- Tableau skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
To start a conversatiopn - Please hit the apply button now!