Peoplebank are partnering with an Adelaide based company to recruit a Digital Business Analyst on a permanent, on-going basis.
Based in the heart of the Adelaide CBD, but with flexibility to also work for home, this NEW role will see you take on a key role in this mid-sized organisation as they embark on a Digital Transformation.
As a Digital Analyst, you will work on a number of new and exciting projects, collaborating with both external technology partners and internal staff. Indeed, you will be involved in Digital roadmap and solution delivery, driving User Experience across their digital channels, as well as being a source of Innovation in the digital space!
Upcoming projects that you will be involved in include:
- Revamping their customer website and portals.
- Evolving their mobile Apps
- Enhancing customer engagement across their digital solutions.
Skills and Experience
Ideally you will have 5+ years of experience working on a variety of Digital and IT projects as an Business Analyst (but don't get hung up on job titles - it is what you did and how you did it that we really care about!).
Key prior experience should include some of the following:
- Implementation, optimisation and performance of websites and mobile apps
- Ability to clearly elicit and document design and functional requirements
- Knowledge of best practices in digital, design practices and industry trends
- Able to influence and inspire through both verbal and written communications, e.g. dealing with multiple stakeholders with varied levels of technical knowledge
- Experience with user-centred design, prototyping, user testing
- Experience with web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Hotjar)
- Experience in UX tools and methodologies and processes including: personas, journey maps, user flows and wireframes
- CMS / DXP experience (Drupal or similar)
To find out more about this exciting opportunity, then please APPLY NOW and we will get back to suitable candidates ASAP.
Alternatively, you can call Jodeane Cabral on 08 7078 8892
SA: LHS 296564