Our client, one of Australia's most well known transport and logistics companies, is looking to bring on a talented, driven and enthusiastic Data Analytics Manager to join their digital team for a strategic Adobe implementation.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with keen leadership skills who is able to effectively mentor a team and grow their capabilities, as well as traing and educationing mutliple stakholders. We are looking for someone to be the 'go-to' person across digital insights.
The Digital Analytics Manager will:
- Draw up the digital analytics Customer strategy for the Digital Channel. Including design, implementation and presentation
- Provide actionable customer insights and recommendations on the customer journey and experience to drive greater conversion and increased sales
- Be the Digital lead for the Voice of the Customer (VOC) project using customer feedback research tool Qualtrics to create insights from surveys and interviews
- Solve complex problems and validate hypotheses spanning multiple digital domains
- Lead deep dives on any substantial movements in Digital CSAT and Customer Effort Score
- Design, implement and present BI Dashboards of customer behaviour from multiple data sources
This role will require effective management and delivery of multiple actionable insights to the digital team and wider organisation including risks and opportunities. This person will work with a variety of quantitative and qualitative data tools, combining data points into relevant, accurate insights.
- Advanced proficiency with Adobe Analytics including data layer implementation, segmentation, behavioural analysis, solution design and insight creation
- Experience with BI tools for modelling and Dashboards (i.e. Power BI)
- Experience leading an analytics or insights function developing data and insight strategies
- Proven understanding, manipulating and correlating data to create actionable insights
- Experience with customer platforms and other BI tools, including an understanding of a wide range of digital technologies and how they connect to create customer experiences
- Ability to solve complicated customer problems originating from highly-detailed, complex, integrated systems
- Logical and rational decision-making skills with advanced numerical reasoning
- Great accuracy and attention to detail
Interested parties should apply directly via the link below or contact Ellen quoting reference number 196032 on 02 9409 4700 for a confidential discussion.