- Permanent role with global tech company
- Seeking DevOps, AWS & Google Cloud Platform
- Understanding of ITIL & Agile/ Scrum environments
Our Client is a rapidly growing, innovative ASX listed Tech Company with international presence. They are seeking an experienced DevOps Lead with experience in designing & implementing solutions as well as leading a DevOps team.
We are seeking strong experience with Cloud Platform solutions including AWS and Google Cloud Platform.
- Oversee DevOps, working in a Scrum/Agile workplace
- Work with software engineers to improve development processes
- Maintenance and uplift of source code management, continuous test and deployment services
- Provide leadership on and/or perform hands-on design and implementation of Continuous Delivery and Environments Infrastructure
- Maintain and improve build management tools and practices
- Continuously drive automation initiatives to streamline processes, improve efficiencies and reduce hosting costs.
- Atlassian suite Administration - Jira, Confluence
- Solid experience working within a DevOps/Sys Admin role
- Must have Google Cloud Platform or Amazon Web Services
- Support of enterprise digital solutions such as content managed websites, customer portals or intranets
- Comfortable working with Linux environments
- Experience across the SDLC
- Experience working with multiple teams in an organization: Development, Testing, Operations, Security, Architecture, Infrastructure
- Expertise working with Infrastructure as Code. (Primarily Terraform)
- Understanding of ITIL service delivery lifecycle
- Relevant Software Engineering or Computer Science tertiary qualifications
- Excellent communication skills and leadership experience
- The ability to work within a collaborative team environment
- Expertise working with Bash, Python. Typescript/NodeJS is a bonus
- Source code control through Git
What is on offer:
- Work for a rapidly growing company and exciting industry sector;
- Excellent career growth opportunities with company that is fully invested in training & career development of employees;
- Casual dress code and fantastic facilities onsite (including fully stocked kitchen);
- Friendly, collaborative & supportive team environment.
If you are interested and have the skills and experience we are seeking, please apply now via the link below to be considered.
Contact: Lisa Williams - (08) 9423 1400 - (Job reference: 239471)