My client, a leading agriculture financial institution is looking to bring on an experienced IT Delivery Manager. You will be responsible for all operational processes, people and outcomes of the IT team that deliver IT services including client facing application development and delivery, IT operations, lifecycle management, and digital solutions.
If you are a proven strategic thinker and well versed in the relevant industry trends and directions, and keen to work in a fast-paced environment, this is the opportunity for you.
- Define and implement the programs to achieve business transformation objectives
- Define enabling architecture and implementation roadmaps
- Design, implement and operate enabling reliable, secure and compliant IT services
- Implement a High Performing, Agile organization
- Mentor direct reports and provide guidance for the resolution of critical issues that may impact established governance, policies, service levels or customer expectations
- Bachelor's degree and extensive experience; preference for candidate with advanced information technology training
- Agile development and Operations of Digital Solutions (Mobile, Portals, API's)
- Implementation and Operations of Core transactional platform in the financial services industry
- Ability to hand competing priorities and resources accordingly
Interested candidates please apply via the link below or contact Ellen on 9409 4700 for a confidential discussion.