- Large Australian Financial Services Company
- Automation, Data Analytics, Visualisation using powerful technologies
- Good career opportunities - Sydney CBD location
About the role:
We are seeking a highly motivated Senior Finance Data Analyst to join the Corporate Institutional and Treasury Finance team as an Associate Director
- Help define and execute strategy across automation, data analytics and visualisation.
- You will have a deep expertise in programming languages such as C/C++, R, or Python, and good database skills.
- You will use these advanced analytical skills, along with knowledge of Finance and financial markets to drive business value.
- You will also be comfortable utilising delivery frameworks such as agile, lean and design thinking.
- Proven delivery experience with Power BI visualisation would be highly advantageous.
Skills and experience:
- 8+ years' hands on experience the field of data and analytics
- Strong knowledge of Markets, Treasury products and Finance preferred
- Ability to deploy tools, learning and approaches for delivery of practical and realised business value
- Finance qualification or experience working in Finance preferred
- A successful track record leading transformation in large organisations
- Business acumen - results focussed, experienced in financial modelling of opportunities and benefits
- Agile approach to analysis & problem solving - able to source and use relevant information (internal and external) to identify problems and offer sustainable solutions
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Jan Hundleby on 02 82672469 quoting reference 208686.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.