One of our clients, a leading Insurance and superannuation company is looking to engage a Data Scientist to be part of a high performing team. This is a permanent opportunity with excellent career prospects based in Sydney CBD.
The responsibilities of this junior to mid-level role includes:
- Develop and deliver pre-campaign analysis, targeting and post implementation reviews
- Devise and implement customer behavioural analysis, predictive models and trigger detection techniques
- Develop and maintain new Tableau dashboards to support analytical solutions
- Support the analytical needs of the business including - Member analytics, Member NPS surveys & analytics, Member Voice of Customer management
- Contribute to projects designed to understand key business behaviours that drive customer acquisition, retention, and engagement
- Tertiary qualification in business/statistics/analytical or related discipline
- 3 years' experience in SQL, Tableau and R and cloud-based technologies (eg Redshift)
- Experience with a range of databases including direct marketing databases
- Ability to interpret and deploy predictive models
- Excellent written and verbal communication, stakeholder management and time management skills
- Ability to think strategically and develop analytical assets, translate business problems into analytical solutions
- Demonstrated ability to work under pressure including the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously, prioritise work, manage time, and meet deadlines
- Industry knowledge - experience and/or understanding of superannuation/ financial services industry/insurance
To indicate your interest 'Apply Now'
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted to discuss the role in detail.