The developer is required to build data model publication feature for a variety of data model views and intended user roles. Publication includes view ability, search ability, discoverability and navigation features.
Key Duties include:
- API Extension Development - Experience in extending APIs provided by applications/OS to enhance application functionality and provide custom solutions for WPIT's Data Management needs. In this case the application stack could be a combination of any of the following depending on the solution architecture and state (i.e. interim VS end):
- Data Modelling - Experience with, or understanding of, the practice of data modelling and developing ER diagrams including an understanding of data concepts such as entities, relationships and attributes.
- Metadata - Experience with, or understanding of, metadata concepts including the link to data models and physical implementations.
- Problem Solving and Innovation - Ability to find programmatic solutions to complex problems without having a predefined solution. E.g. a resource who is only able to deliver solutions that are fully designed and spec'd out for them would not suit this role.
- Stakeholder Engagement and Technical Support - Ability to engage with internal DHS stakeholders to conduct problem analysis, troubleshooting and to provide technical support to non-technical end users for the Data Management applications and extensions.
- SPARX Enterprise Architecture
- IBM IGC
- EXCEL/ WORD