- Contract until June 2022
- Brisbane CBD Based
- SQL, T-SQL and Azure Data Factory
Our Government client is seeking an experienced Data Migration Lead / Specialist to manage and support data migration activities. You will ensure that data migration activities are performed according to industry best practice and the departments data migration guidelines and standards.
This role will see you responsible for the planning and execution of data migration activities including dealing with Third Party Vendors, including but not limited to:
- Data mapping/analysis of datasets,
- Data migration/decommissioning strategy,
- Data reconciliation,
- Reporting on migration status, outcomes, risks & issues
- Support the resolution of defects identified from data migration testing
- Support cut over and onboarding of schools into the new system
Skills and experience
- Relevant data migration (Production) and database development experience
- Demonstrated experience with SQL code analysis, SQL data migration tools (e.g. T-SQL, SSIS and/or Azure Data factory), data reconciliation and status reporting;
- Demonstrated experience with working on large complex data migration projects, including the investigation, analysis, migration, reconciliation, and reporting for key data sets;
- Demonstrate analytical, conceptual, and innovative problem-solving skills with a strong focus on meeting outcomes and delivering a quality client service;
- Experience and practical understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) and PRINCE2 Project Management methodologies; and
- Strong communication and negotiation skills, with previous experience as data migration lead.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Carrie Watts on 07 3003 7644 quoting reference 240091.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.