This role is with a Top Four Bank and is tasked with ensuring the data domains are compliant with the Group's data management policies and standards.
The ideal candidate will have a solid understanding of data governance and data quality management, whilst having strong influencing and stakeholder management skills.
- Provide projects with specific data domain knowledge and guidance
- Ensure that the data principles and core requirements have been sufficiently incorporated into project requirement
- Support development and maintenance of data principles and core requirements
- Delivery of insight and advice through subject matter expertise on data quality across the organisation
- Advise initiatives and projects on development of requirements for the data domains
- Utilise strong influencing and stakeholder management skills to promote strong information management practices and understanding across the organisation
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- 3+ years of demonstrable experience in Data Management
- Working experience in the banking or financial services industry
- Working knowledge of CPG235 (desired)
- Understanding of how data connects and moves through the business
- Strong stakeholder management skills
If you are looking for the next big opportunity in your career, submit your resume by hitting the APPLY NOW button!
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Nick Barwick quoting reference: 188943.