- Permanent Opportunity
- Sydney CBD
- Big 4 Bank
AN opportunity has arisen to join one of Australia's most respected financial institutions as apart of their Data Governance and Data Management team.
In this role, you will manage Data Risk by ensuring compliance with key APRA regulations around data such as CPG 235 and APS 210 and 910.
You will pay a key role of implementing these guidelines as well as supporting the business in adhering to policies, standards and strategies around data. You will ensure high levels of data quality by implementing metrics, monitoring and remediation activities. You will also embed best practice in data management through policies, processes, tools and technologies.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- 5 years of experience within Data Management and/or Data Governance
- Strong Analytical Skills
- An understanding of regulatory requirements and controls
- An understanding of audit and assurance concepts and processes
- Knowledge of business performance, information analytics concepts and numerical proficiency
- Knowledge of CPG235- APRA's guide to Managing Data Risk
For more information, or to be considered for this role, please contact Stephanie and quote #196092.