Our client is a leading utilities company. They need to bolster their data engineering capacity to ensure they meet the deadline for the migration of their data warehouse into the cloud.
You will work within an excellent data engineering team, and we are open to both senior engineers and mid-level engineers. You must have hands-on skills with Redshift and airflow, and ideally have worked with AWS though this is not mandatory. You will also bring your experience and expertise from previous Datawarehouse cloud migrations.
Ideal experience and expertise:
- Redshift & Airflow
- AWS Lambda (strong skills in Azure or GCP will also do)
- Expert Java development skills. Python skills a bonus
- Experience building data pipeline connectivity between SQL and Redshift/AWS would be great.
- Ideally you will be a 'Spark junky', with Spark streaming experience.
- Experience with data warehouse migrations from data lake to data warehouse.
We have a close relationship with our client, and they need multiple resources, so if you have the right data warehouse cloud migration experience there is a great chance of securing a well-paid contract, within a lovey team culture, which is 100% WFH and is using the latest tech.
For more information, please contact Meg at 02 82672478 quoting job# 248329