Peoplebank are currently recruiting for a talented Data Scientist/Data Engineer (i.e. a hybrid role) who can further enhance the developing analytics capabilities of one of our favourite clients based in Adelaide, on a permanent basis.
As a Data Scientist/Data Engineer you will be passionate about all things data, and will assist understanding, modelling, predicting and segmenting analyses through data driven tools. As an early member of what will be a growing team, you will also be working to improve their data warehouse by thoughtfully developing clean and reliable data pipelines.
This is an amazing opportunity to join a profitable and growing company with a fast-developing Analytics capability, where you can really make the role your own and help shape and form a robust capability for our client.
- Identifying relevant data sources for business needs, and ELT of these into the data warehouse as structured data
- Processing, cleansing & verifying of data
- Develop, implement and maintain the data infrastructure, especially the databases within the data warehouse
- Generating information and insights from data sets and identifying trends and patterns
- Create visualisations of data
- Building predictive models & machine learning algorithms
Skills and experience
- Have demonstrated experience working as a Data Scientist/Data Engineer providing high quality, reproducible analysis that impacts decision making
- Have expertise in applied statistics (e.g. Predictive modelling, machine learning, etc.), segmentation and experimentation; and the ability to explain such concepts to both technical and non-technical team members
- Have proficiency in SQL, and experience with a programming language such as Python
- Strong data engineering skills to assist the collection and transformation of data into relevant models
- Thrive collaborating with product teams in a fast-paced and sometimes ambiguous environment, solving complex and nuanced problems
- Engage both technical and nontechnical audiences with clear and compelling communication.
- A string technical background within the DBT tool
- Experience in their existing technology stack (or equivalent is fine) of Snowflake, Data Build Tool (DBT), Amazon Quicksights, and various data pipeline tooling and methodologies
This is a great opportunity to join a company that is really starting to invest in their data capabilities and you will have the chance to join at the start of their exciting journey…..so don't delay and APPLY NOW!
SA: LHS 296564