About the Company:
Diversified insurance group operating throughout APAC with a customer-centric approach. Who are committed to creating a flexible working environment that supports their employees to reach their potential.
About the role:
Working as part of Data and Analytics team, you will play an integral role in the operation of critical enterprise data platforms and systems, ensuring the reliable delivery of data for use across the organisation - with access to various tools, databases, and APIs.
* Implement data reliability strategy
* Enable data automation across the organisation
* Support and scale next generation single data platform to enable the development and production workloads of the organisation
* Engage with all areas of the business to manage data systems
* Support the team in the design, development, and support of application components
Skills and experience:
* Proficient in Informatica PowerCenter, Informatica Power Exchange and Informatica Admin
* Python experience
* Universal data Replication knowledge
* Database exposure (e.g. Greenplum, Oracle, MS SQL Server, DB2, Postgres SQL)
* UNIX Shell scripting
* Strong experience in stakeholder management
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Jess Hewins quoting reference 238820.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.