Peoplebank are currently recruiting for a Data Engineer to join a growing team, working on some of the largest Data sets in Australia!
This is a long term contract through to June 2020, with extensions after that very likely.
Due to the security checks required, you will be required to hold Australian citizenship.
Skills and Experience required
- 5+ years' experience as a Data Engineer
- Proven experience in designing, developing and implementing scalable and robust data-centric solutions. This includes streaming and batch-type processes.
- Significant experience in development of Integration processes using technologies such as: IBM Integration Bus, SAP Process Orchestration and/or SAP Event Stream Processor.
- Significant experience in development of ETL processes using technologies such as SAP Data Services.
- Significant experience in development of Database artefacts, using database platforms such as SAP HANA, Teradata, DB2 with demonstrated strong SQL technical skills.
- Significant experience in development of automation of diagnostics and deployment of complex integrated systems using the above technologies.
- Significant experience in development of automated testing of system using the above technologies.
- Experience in developing Operational & Management Information reporting solutions using data visualisation tools.
- Ability to quickly learn, understand & work effectively within a complex technical landscape.
- A demonstrated awareness of industry best practice and trends, and experience in having implemented these to achieve business outcomes.
- A passion for wanting to develop and implement high quality data-centric products and systems.
Please APPLY NOW for our immediate consideration.