Permanent and contract position avaialable!
- To design, build, maintain, and troubleshoot data processing pipelines with a particular emphasis on the security, reliability, fault-tolerance, scalability, fidelity, and efficiency of such solutions.
- Able to analyse data to gain insight into business outcomes, build statistical models to support decision-making, and create machine learning models to automate and simplify key business processes.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Data Engineering, working with both distributed architectures, ETL, EDW and Big Data technologies
- Experience working in data warehouses, including data warehouse technical architectures, infrastructure components, ETL/ELT and reporting/analytic tools and environments.
- Experience architecting, developing software, or internet scale production-grade Big Data solutions in virtualized environments such as Amazon Web Services, Azure and Google Cloud Platform.
- Extensive experience working with SQL across a variety of databases
- Experience working with both structured and unstructured data sources using cloud analytics (Google Cloud Big Query, Big Table, TensorFlow, etc.)
- Experience with NoSQL databases, such as HBase, Cassandra, MongoDB or similar
- Experience with Big Data tools such as Pig, Hive, Impala, Sqoop, Kafka, Flume, Jupitor, Data Studio
- Experience with Google Cloud Services such as Streaming + Batch, Cloud Storage, Cloud Dataflow, Data Proc , DFunc, Big Query & Big Table, Beam, AirFlow
- Knowledge and demonstrated use of contemporary data mining, cloud computing and data management tools including but not limited to Microsoft Azure, AWS Cloud, Google Cloud, hadoop, HDFS, mapr and spark.
- Tertiary or equivalent in I.T. discipline
- Certifications in Big Data &/or Cloud
- Experience with Data Mapping and Modelling
- Experience with Data Analytics tools
Should this role sound of interest to you, please click the "APPLY" button now!
For a more detailed discussion about this role, please contact Meg Geronimo at 9409 4716.