Our client is a large Federal Government Agency, and they are currently looking for a number of Data Engineers to work within a new Data Analytics team. They currently have 6-month engagements up for grabs.
They are currently uplifting their on premise DevOps capable analytics platform to a cloud based MLOps platform and require Data Engineers with experience in solutioning support of AWS and Azure cloud platforms and technologies, software-based infrastructure, automation and analytics solutions to develop initial ML Ops and Cloud outcomes.
As this role is for the Federal Government, the successful candidate must be a Australian Citizen and must have an Active Baseline Clearance or have the ability to obtain one.
About the role:
You would be involved in:
- Apply domain expertise (Cloud, micro services, DevOps, production analytics platforms) and innovative ideas to architect/design solutions.
- Identify customer needs and understand business goals to envisage the high-level solution.
- Design and build scalable machine learning solutions
- Monitoring dashboards for AI models in production
- Apply domain expertise to build and manage K8 clusters, micro services, DevOps, production analytics platforms
To be successful for the role, you would ideally:
- 5+ years' experience in IT, including 5+ years as an Architect (Generalist)
- Experience with Solution Architecture and IT Project Delivery (mandatory)
- Experience with Cloud Architectures - Azure/AWS (mandatory)
- Familiar with Security Architectures and how to govern/guide solutions based on such reference architectures, standards, and policies.
- Experience in Monitoring, management and automation tools and solutions.
- Experience in DevOps CI/CD Tools and Operations
If you are seeking the next step in your career, please APPLY NOW.
For any further questions or information, please contact Lizbeth Delos Reyes and quote job #212131