About the role
Join this large governmental department for a 6 month contract as a Data Architect.
- Assist in the designing of master data management process across the project
- Translate business requirements into technical specifications, including data streams, integrations, transformations, databases, and data warehouses
- Define the data architecture framework, standards and principles, including modelling, metadata, security, reference data
- Define reference architecture, a pattern that all development teams can follow to create and improve data systems
- Define data flows, i.e. which parts of the organisation generate data, which require data to function, how data flows are managed, and how data changes in transition
- Collaborate and coordinate with multiple departments, stakeholders, partners, and external vendors.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Lisa Miller on 8267 2466 quoting reference 239263.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.