Our client is a leader in financial services, they pride themselves on their technology advancement and also looking after their staff. Furthermore they use financial data which comes in daily from different sources to run there business (Data is a big part of their operations) We now seek a Data Architect to join the team.
The role revolves around uplifting the Data architecture vision and delivery into projects, this includes:
- Develop principles/policies, models, data access consumption patterns
- Drive or be involved in workshops - technical and otherwise
- Work with the business to drive required Data objectives
- Cover - power BI, reporting, ETL, SQL, Database design, APIs
- Continually assess the enterprise technology portfolio in line with strategy
- Involves in technology architecture
- Operate very closely with project delivery
- Operate hands on where need be - design, design review etc
The successful candidate will come from a technical Data Background, you will have the experience of uplifting and driving Data strategy in data heavy organisations and have a passion for Data.
Essentially this role is a "hands on" Head of Data in a mid sized financial domain organisation. You will lead and run data under the IT Director.
If this exciting opportunity sounds like an interesting role, please apply within.