A leading IT company is in need of Data Architect for initial 6 months in Macquarie Park.
The Successful candidate will be overseeing and executing the development and maintenance of the enterprise data model and also has an advising role for the modernisation and implementation of master data management, reference data management, Big Data and meta data management for the company's systems and applications.
He/She will work across multiple analytics and reporting teams and drive conformance to the enterprise data model standards.
- Data engineering & architecture
- Would need to understand complex data in B2B2C environment, identify data sources and provide insight on technical feasibility and viability
- Read and interpret complex data sets, and translate complex data sets into business insights and go forward recommendations to drive user intent and commercial objectives
- With extensive and solid experience in lead data solution architect related positions within the Telecommunications data domain (across OSS and BSS systems) and leveraging modern big data technologies.
- Advantage to have worked within 2-3 large scale implementations of data architecture across enterprise grade data platforms
- Strong experience in business requirements and clearly define supporting data requirements (preferably within telecommunication industry)
- With experience across Data management lifecycle (ingestion, profiling, transformation, integration, summarization, publication and archiving of data sets to support multiple use cases)
- Experience in defining and executing business data architecture across large scale data systems platforms (e.g. Big Data Lakes, Enterprise Data Warehouses and MDM systems)
- Knowledge of Data systems and platforms ( e.g. Master Data Management, document management, data warehouses, BI tooling, visualisation, business data lakes, integration etc)
To be eligible for this opportunity, you must be an Australian Permanent Resident or Citizen as my client does not sponsor visas.
If you have the skills and experience mentioned above and believe you are the right candidate for the role then APPLY NOW.
For more information please contact ANNA quoting reference: 203861
Thanks and Keep safe!