Peoplebank are recruiting for a Data Architect to join a new project for an initial contract through to June 30th 2020.
Working will a range of internal stakeholder and a 3rd party vendor already in place, your responsibilities will include:
- Identify current data sources and document 'as-is' data model
- Identify current reporting requirements that are currently available for decision makers across the organisation.
- Identify gaps in current data and how decision making/reporting can improve
- Develop a future state data model and blueprint for a data analytics platform
- Recommend how existing Analytical tools can be used to deliver the data analytics' platform for advanced analytics.
- Recommend data governance security and quality capabilities and measures required to continue to deliver secure, accurate and valued data.
- Develop a business case for a new customer and operational data analytics platform
The Data Architect will contribute and support with the following:
- Data and Analytics Strategy
- Data and Analytics Roadmap
- Develop reference architecture for data and analytics platform
- Develop and maintain Enterprise Data Model
- Data flow design (processes and systems which facilitate the movement of data, where created, read etc)
- Define Data Standards - definition and usage of data
- Develop analytics modelling and visualisation standards
- Develop Data Sharing agreements (3rd party organisations, Govt Open Data, etc)
- Lead/promote/advocate for data driven organisation/culture and single view of the customer vision
- Data governance - establish data governance committee and data management functions
- Technical environment QA - ensure alignment with standards and best practices, evolution with availability of new products
- Ensure data designs, interfaces and data replications align with architectural principles and are consistent with strategic direction
- Data lifecycle management strategy (archiving)
- Interface with key stakeholders and technical teams (architecture, infrastructure, security, dev, support)
This is an excellent opportunity to join a new project, where you can really make a positive impact!
Do don't delay and APPLY NOW !
SA: LHS 296564