Peoplebank is a preferred supplier to number of Commercial, State and Federal Government organizations for professional ICT contract staffing.
We are currently recruiting for a Data Analyst to work on a complex programme of work. To be successful in this role, you need to have the following skills and experience:
Skills and experience required:
- Proven experience in designing, analysing and specifying scalable and robust data-centric solutions. This includes streaming and batch-type processes.
- Significant level of analytical knowledge, including any of the following:
- Significant experience in Data Modelling and associated tools e.g. Erwin, PowerDesigner
- Significant experience in designing Integration and messaging processes.
- Significant experience in designing data exchange technologies and ETL processes using technologies such as SAP Data Services.
- Significant experience in modern database platforms e.g. SAP HANA, Teradata, DB2, Microsoft SQL Server with demonstrated strong SQL technical skills.
- Significant experience in the rigorous testing of end-to-end ICT systems.
- Experience in analysing requirements and data sources to inform data driven solutions e.g. ICT System Business Rules, Risk Profiling, ETL, Business Intelligence.
- Ability to quickly learn, understand & work effectively within a complex technical landscape.
- A demonstrated awareness of industry best practice and trends, and experience in having implemented these to achieve business outcomes.
- A passion for wanting to develop and implement high quality data-centric products and systems.
- Ideally, you will have exceptional interpersonal and communications skills. You will also have demonstrated experience in developing and maintaining strong relationships along with the ability to influence others and move towards a common vision or goal.
If you are ready to take up your next career opportunity please contact Roni Thomas for a confidential chat on 08 8112 7415 or apply now with your CV in Word Format.