My client, a large Australian bank is looking to bring on a number of data analysts for a long-term contract. You will be involved in the design or modification of business and IT systems. You will interact with the business stakeholders and subject matter experts in order to understand key business needs and translate them into technical requirements.
- Derive insight from data and identify trends using visualization tools
- Collaborate on the reporting, analysis, and delivery of relevant and accurate findings and advice.
- Liaise with SME's and other stakeholders for the analysis, management and maintenance of data assets.
- Work with third party vendors to implement CRM data migration
- Administer the database configuration, security, schema and objects, ensuring compliance against agreed standards and guidelines
Knowledge and Experience:
- Degree in Statistics, Computer Science, IT or similar
- At least 2 years experience in managing databases or software analytic tools
- Advanced Access and Excel skills
- Outstanding analytical and problem solving skills
If you have a passion for all things data apply directly via the link below quoting reference number 202476.