Our Client has grown to become a leading national telecommunications company. They are a leading player in building and operating Australia's telecommunications network.
Your New Role
To work as part of the Land Access and Stakeholder Engagement (LASE) Team to support our client's programme of works:
- Accountable for reviewing, analysing and validating data to support land access activities across planning and design, construction and maintenance programs.
- Working with Data Engagement Specialists and where appropriate directly with local government and statutory bodies to articulate the data requirements and specifications
- Validate data received for integrity and adherence to data specification requirements
- Analyse and cleanse data to ensure the data is suitable for our client's audiences
- Develop and maintain a comprehensive data catalogue to track status of data analysis and provisioning
You Bring to the Role
- Experience in use of Business Intelligence and data interrogation techniques and tools - experience in Atlas or Quintiq would be advantageous
- Experience working in data or as a business analyst
- Understanding of P6 a bonus
- Superior skills in Microsoft Excel, reporting functionality, presenting data
- High attention to detail - ability to identify issues and rectify
If you match the above requirements, please APPLY NOW!