Federal Government Department
Long term contract
About the role
Analytics, Insights and Delivery drives analytics-based change while serving the day to day needs.
We require two IT Data Analysts to undertake complex data analysis, and risk model building for risk areas.
- Apply technical expertise to produce SQL scripts and use other data analytical software tools to undertake or manage complex research and analysis
- Accountable for a data analysis function and managing complex stakeholder requests
- Utilise advanced and complex analytic techniques and methods independently
- Gather and investigate data and statistical information from a variety of sources to undertake business system and solution design
- Utilise expertise in eliciting and documenting current and future states
- Plan, coordinate and prepare reports and risk profiles on complex matters as required
- Work collaboratively to build and leverage stakeholder networks to identify and address complex and/or sensitive issues
- Using expert knowledge and experience identify and lead innovative solutions and communicate the implications of decisions and actions on the agencys business objectives and stakeholders
- Take appropriate action to address issues in the work area, devise plans and advance new approaches
- Apply effective and appropriate project management, research, design and systems development methodologies
For more information, please contact Pooja Gupta on 02 9409 4837, quoting ref: 195396.