Our high-profile Federal Government Client is seeking the services of a talented and knowledgeable Data Analyst for a contract opportunity. This is a 12-month engagement with multiple extensions, working from our Client's office in South Canberra.
This role requires the development and gathering of requirements and data through analysis and coding of tools, you will also be responsible for:
- Develop process maps, procedures and supporting documentation for data analysis and reporting
- Develop and undertake quality assurance processes and tasks
- Undertake development of complex data analysis and respond to requests for data and information
- Contribute to the strategic direction of the branch's data analysis.
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Good skills in complex data analysis
- Experience in SAS
- Experience in Teradata and SQL Development
- Knowledge of Compliance and fraud detection practices would be an advantage.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens to apply.
If you would like to receive more information regarding this opportunity, then please reach out to us directly by contacting Marina Stojchevska on 02 6245 1724 or email your CV to job reference 192490.
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted.