- Permanent role with a Global Tech company
- Strong consultative / customer focus
- Tableau, PowerBI, Domo or Microstrategy
Our Client is a rapidly growing, innovative ASX listed Tech Company with international presence. They are seeking a passionate, innovative Data Analyst with a strong consultative, customer focus and possessing commercial experience in technical areas including Tableau, PowerBI, Domo or Microstrategy.
- Support customers of the organization by collecting and analysing data and surfacing useful insights
- Triage customer and internal inquiries by acting as the first line of analysis
- Employ data visualization and storytelling to communicate and engage stakeholders
- Present a clear story to the key stakeholders and build automated routines for continued consumption of the insights
- Providing thought leadership in both using data to solve business problems and in arriving at innovative statistical solutions
- Previous commercial experience in a Data Analyst or similar role
- Intermediate SQL skills - both in query development and performance tuning
- Experience with BI application such as Tableau, PowerBI, Domo or Microstrategy
- Demonstrated data visualisation literacy and the ability to select visualisations appropriate for a given business need
- Business analysis skills
- Consulting or customer-facing experience
- Ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Experience with Google Ads and Mobile marketing platforms would be a bonus
What is on offer:
- Work for a rapidly growing company and exciting industry sector;
- Excellent career growth opportunities with company that is fully invested in training & career development of employees;
- Casual dress code and fantastic facilities onsite (including fully stocked kitchen);
- Friendly, collaborative & supportive team environment.
If you are interested and have the skills and experience we are seeking, please apply now via the link below to be considered.
Contact: Lisa Williams - 9423 1400 - (Job reference: 244514)