Our client is a leader within the Australian Supermarket industry. They are currently seeking a Data Analyst for their Data Analytics and Reporting team on an initial 6-month contract.
In this role, you would be involved in leveraging all internal and external data sources to provide analytics, reporting, insights, data extracts and end to end campaign execution.
To be successful in this role, you would have strong coding experience in R, SQL and Excel and have hands on experience with manipulating data with BI Tools. Additionally, if you have data report building skills, analytic experience, and experience working with corporate data warehouses.
What you would be doing:
- Creating and revising reporting for all departments to measure key performance indicators against benchmarks, and proactively manage exceptions
- Creating dashboards and push reporting
- Create business reports that provide insight into key data points
- Analysing and redesigning processes using data to minimise errors and streamline tasks
- Automate reporting and processes
- Interpreting data, analysing results using statistical techniques
To be successful for the role, you would ideally:
- Strong coding experience in R + SQL + Excel and hands-on experience with manipulating data with BI tools.
- Highly motivated; capable of multitasking, and able to work independently when required
- High analytical, logical and critical thinker with an eye for detail
- Data extraction and manipulation skills, with the ability to identify opportunities through analytics and turn analytics in to business outcomes
- Passion for data with data modelling and engineering skills to address complex data requirements
If you're seeking the next step in your career, please APPLY NOW.
For any further questions or information, please contact Lizbeth Delos Reyes and quote job #206220