Our Federal Government Client is seeking a skilled Data Analyst to undertake work to support the Black Economy Taskforce (BET). They require an IT Data Analyst to undertake complex data analysis, and risk model building for BET risk areas.
This is a long-term contract role for six Months, located at our Client's Canberra City location.
As the successful candidate you will demonstrate the ability to:
- Apply technical expertise to produce SQL scripts and use other data analytical software tools to undertake or manage complex research and analysis associated with the identifying and sizing compliance risks, monitoring and profiling, program evaluation, trend analysis and data collection
- Utilise advanced and complex analytic techniques and methods independently to develop technological solutions to achieve business outcomes
- Gather and investigate data and statistical information from a variety of sources to undertake business system and solution design; consider identified risks, trends, impediments and opportunities and develop and implement strategies to address them
- Utilise expertise in eliciting and documenting current and future states, user pathways, business rules, use cases, business requirements, high level solution designs and design specifications in the development and implementation of testing and release plans
- Lead the development and implementation of innovative and automated solutions to deliver business outcomes more effectively
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess a (Minimum) Baseline Federal Government Security Clearance.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Arshdeep Sangha on 02 6245 1726 quoting Job Reference: #204578
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.