Our client works in collaboration with Australia's largest organisations. They are currently seeking multiple Data Analysts to work for initially 6 months with the chance to extend.
About the role
You would be involved in:
- Extract and collect data from various primary and secondary sources
- Maintenance of extraction processes
- Documentation of data hops between source to target (lineage)
- Perform analysis to identify patterns in datasets using statistical techniques
- Break down the data and interpretation
- Assist with data discovery including analysis of existing data and its fitness for purpose for business requirements
- Document requirements to capture business needs
- Data visualization - prior experience on PBI is an added advantage
- Specify success criteria and test cases that clarify business requirements and form the basis for business acceptance
To be successful for the role, you would ideally:
Have demonstrated experience in:
- Good understanding of databases and data structures.
- Knowledge of Statistical tools and techniques for Analytics
- Knowledge of DQ standard, guidelines
- Basic level proficiency in Structured Query Language (SQL)
- Exposure to DG tools such as Collibra, Manta, IBM InfoSphere
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-motivated and able to handle tasks with minimal supervision or questions.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, Access
If you are seeking the next step in your career, please APPLY NOW.
For any further questions or information, please contact Lizbeth Delos Reyes and quote job #213067