Our client is seeking to engage a Data Architect who will be working with other members of the Data and Insights team to design, establish and operationalise the Information Insights Platform, including new solutions deployed to the Platform.
The primary duties of the role include:
- Development of Data Architecture for organisation
- Development of data related policies, guidelines, standards, and other artefacts
- Development of data management related processes and procedures
- Leading design / configuration of data warehouse and / or data lakes
- Leading design / configuration of reporting and analytics "end user layer"
- Development, or identification, of data standards for adoption within organisation
- Designing and maintaining Meta-data Management repository / repositories
- Provide expert advice and guidance to Master Data Management initiatives
- Provide expert advice and guidance on data quality related activities
Competencies and Skill Level:
- Strong data warehousing design and development experience, preferably with Azure Data Warehouse or Azure Synapse
- Practical experience designing and developing "end user layers", preferably with Azure Analysis Services / Power BI Data Models
- Experience developing data architectures in large complex organisations
- Experience identifying and/or developing suitable enterprise strength data models
- Experience with Microsoft Azure Data and Analytics services would be beneficial
- Master Data Management experience would be beneficial
- Data Quality experience
- Great communication skills
Take the next step - APPLY NOW! Or contact Vidya Sadawarte on 07 3003 7651.