Title: Content Auditor And Writer
Seeking the services of a digital content specialist with the skills and experience to support an audit and review of the structure, pages and other content in the intranet as part of an intranet review. The successful applicant will be required to audit current intranet assets, including:
- prepare and analyse a content inventory
- identify the 'custodian' business area for assets
- identify high-use and low-use assets
- identify and archive orphaned assets in consultation with business areas
- consolidate duplicate or redundant content.
The applicant will be required to work in SharePoint 2016, MS Excel and other Microsoft applications. Work is to be delivered onsite in the Canberra office, subject to COVID-19 restrictions.
- The candidate will have experience conducting web content audit and analysis in the government context. The candidate will demonstrate the following skills and experience.
- Experience in preparing and analysing inventories of web content
- Experience in working with business areas to identify custodianship of web content and support the management of old, orphaned and duplicate content
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail · Knowledge of government content writing standards ·
- The ability to communicate and work effectively with staff Experience in SharePoint 2016 is ideal but not essential.
- A candidate with strong content writing/editing skills and knowledge of the Digital Service Standard will be preferred.
For more information or to apply, please contact Pragna Katta on 2 6245 1706 Job Reference: 245141