- We are looking for a Configuration Systems specialist who will be responsible for providing ownership of the Configuration Management toolset and data structures within the CMDB and Asset Database, ensuring that the data is effectively managed in a manner that aligns to the Configuration Management policies and procedures.
- Maintain critical CMDB relationships within IT and business teams to equip people across all levels to understand configuration management.
- Maintain the data structure of the CMDB within the Service Management toolset.
- Implement effective data governance, quality and continued delivery of service.
- Monitor and measure continual improvement of the Configuration Management Process.
- Represent Configuration Managment at Service Management forums
- A minimum of 2 years experience in Service Management practices, with a demonstrated understanding of the key concepts associate with managing a CMDBRequirements:
- Database application maintenance and support experience.
- Technology Configuration Management experience in a large complex IT services environment.
- Experience in scheduling change and release implementations.
- Practical understanding of IT Change management
If this role is of interest to you, click APPLY today with an updated CV in WORD format.
If you would more information, call Sam Makdesi on 03 8080 7257.
Job reference: 191751