We are currently recruiting for a Communication Designer with a marketing background to work across digital assets creating creative design solutions for enterprise initiatives for iconic Australian Company.
The Communication Designer role supports the Lead Designer by working with the marketing teams of on a variety of communication and social platforms creating elegant, accessible, hard-working interfaces that millions of people use each day-from the first-time user to the digital native. Achieving this goal requires autonomy and collaboration within a design tribe, product managers and developers throughout the design process. At each stage, your team will anticipate what our users need, advocate for them and ensure that the final product aligns to our principles of being effortless, smart and exceptional.
The Communication Designer will:
- Support the experience design activities within agile projects and programs across the enterprise.
- Support senior designers to concept, design, test and optimise highly accessible experiences.
- Support and learn design practices, contribute to the product design team and ensure exceptional design quality.
- Play an engaged role with the product design Community of Practice, evolving and ensuring adherence to global design patterns.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Design related experience with a focus interaction design and/or user experience design with demonstrable portfolio of work.
- An understanding of creating interfaces, websites, or applications.
- An understanding of customer centric practices across digital and omnichannel ecosystems.
- Awareness and love of new platforms, technologies, and trends of the digital channel.
- Mature communications skills both written and oral.
- Analytical, conceptual and problem-solving skills.
- A passion for all things digital.
If you have the experience to be successful and seek your next career opportunity, please APPLY NOW for more information.